Thursday, August 2, 2007

TBCON

I just finished teaching four sessions over 3 days at TBCON in beautiful Colorado Springs. With me in the photo are Jeff and Sue Rhodes, the organizers who hold the conference every year. It's an excellent value! I taught at TBCON last year and came back for a return engagement. I taught the following sessions:

  1. Captivate 3.0 Features You Really Need to Know (Tips and Tricks)
  2. XML-Driven Flash Engines and Why They Matter
  3. eLearning Games - Updated!
  4. When Things Go Horribly Wrong - How to Save Your e-Learning Project
I love teaching sessions and I think it shows. I always get very positive evaluations (except for once in a while a grumpy person doesn't get my sense of humor!).

Soon I'll be teaching at SALT in Washington, D.C., and at Adobe Max in Chicago.

No comments: